Friday, April 05, 2002

After much encouragement by Ruthie, and keeping track of Paul's lovely adventures through his site this past week I've decided to start a webjournal. Although I absolutely love writing letters and keeping in touch, I'm not so sure how this little weblog will end up. It just seems too impersonal and too open for me. I'm very self-concious of my writing, so much so that I never have anyone proof-read my essays (probably not the best idea), I have never kept journals for over a week because I'm always afraid people will read them, and I get very intimidated of other more spectacular writers. But I'll give this little venture a try for a bit. :o) And hopefully it won't turn out to be half-bad. Tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home