Saturday, June 01, 2002

The Hyde Park Arts Fair was way overpriced, but that of course was to be expected. I just meandered around with Sudeep the fisherman (with his hat), and we stopped and looked a bit at stuff but bought nothing. Sweat was dripping off of everything, it's 88 degree right now and direct sun, and the freshly-squeezed lemonade line was about 50 people long. So I settled for a Jones Soda--bugjuice at Univ. Market. There was one thing I was so tempted to buyat the fair. A really neat bracelet. Made with the end of two spoons with a bead in the middle. It sounds silly, but it's really cool, when you see it. She had some ugly ones there but there was one really realy really beautiful one, but it's $36! yikes.
Well, it's now time for me to get my study on at the Reg or the 'Rar. I intensely dislike studying in libraries here for some reason, but it's the only way I will be able to accomplish anythign on this beautiful day....to shut myself into an allergy-free, windowless room or cubicle and become aquainted with my physics textbook once again. No fun no fun. But Monday at 12:30 I will be DONE! So the pain will only last for a few more hours. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home