Friday, November 29, 2002

Today I….
Realized that I have now been to all four oceans.
Parasailed up and down part of the Goa coastline with Carla
Spent the entire day at the beach!
Still haven’t worn sunblock this entire trip
Got very frusterated at this group
Didn’t call home on Thanksgiving :o(
Missed my family and friends
Just now cheered up getting an email from Susy saying that she bought Anju and I Shakira tickets!!!!
Was brave enough to show my stomach
Drank two maazas
Took a shower in the dark
Sang Christmas Carols on the beach
Swam in the Indian ocean
Smiled and realized how much I enjoyed being surrounded by new friends
Decided definitely on Hyderabad after our program ends
I miss my Nick
loved the feel of sand beneath my bare feet
tasted salt water once again
celebrated as Obie and Rachel each received a $5,000 grant

15 years old. Badami. Your president is George W. Bush, right? Are there any Muslims in America? How many buildings did Osama Bin Laden bomb? Do you go swimming? You are Christian? When do you have school? [laughing as we come at 5:30 for the 8:30 sunrise] what are you all watching?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home