Sunday, December 22, 2002

Now that I’m back at home with extra time and a laptop easily accessible I feel like I’m obligated to start writing in full sentences again. ;o) It’s been a nice homecoming seeing family and friends again, baking, reading, shopping, relaxing. I’ve really done almost nothing during break so far. Basically, I’ve stayed home, worn my fleece pants and a big baggy sweatshirt every single day and just lounged around drinking hot chocolate and eating lots of peppermint candycanes.
It seems as though this break many people are dispersed around the world. I feel a bit disconnected from everyone, but at the same time very happy that most all of us who have wanted to travel have had the opportunity to. We’ve each had such unique experiences, made new friends, and put new special meaning to new places. Canada, Alaska, Ecuador, Peru, London, Prague, Germany, Vienna, India, Chile, Mexico and all the places in between. It seems like every day it’s getting harder to stay in touch, but all the more enjoyable and fulfilling when we are able to see each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home