Saturday, April 12, 2003

Global AIDS walk on the midway. Slowly slowly we make our way, and all the way back to Stony with the starburst stuck to the roof of my mouth. A clean(er) kitchen is a luxury. Recycling=roaches. and so you don't care? I don't think that's an option and I'll debate you on that as you just found out. And by the way. I do think that dressing up nice is a privelege, as are many interviews, so stop complaining and so many people at this school need to realize that...including me. This summer I want to come back to Chicago and have an clean and organized apartment. My letter is in the mail, Priority, to 99775. I want to run the 10k in much less time that 55:55. I'm already making plans for those 6 weeks of tired energy.
Stony Island=biggest recycling nightmare ever. I feel like a failure. I just can't bring myself to do it...yet.
Kate, you'd be laughing at me this week. Or surpised. I'm back in my phaze of being blunt. Just a little way too drastically blunt for how I should be acting. But I'm starting to loose my patience, (while at the same time gaining appreciation?). I haven't spoken up until now in a Long while. It's about time.
ps. I'm taking suggestions as to what I should do July 22nd on. Tanzania? Portland, Chicago, elsewhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home