Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I am so adrenaline rushed right now. You have no idea how much I wish I was on the amazing race for this first episode. I would ROCK! They started out in CHICAGO at Buckinham Fountain, then had to find the blue line to get to the airport, take one of 3 flights to ICELAND (Rekyavik), drive to a certain waterfall, then to Vatnajokull (Europe's largest glacier), then to the Blue Lagoon. I HAVE BEEN TO every single one OF THESE PLACES!!! crazy. Next I'm sure they'll head to India and Thailand, just out of spite for Kate and I. Oh my, we would have rocked. It's kinda scary how much adrenaline I have running through my body right now, I'm shaking. And this is only from watching...how eerie. I wish I was at the Blue Lagoon right now to take away the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home