Saturday, April 09, 2005

It’s been a month and I still haven’t posted. That’s a bad sign, but I’m still not giving up on this blog yet!

In short, a lot has happened in the past 40 days or so. I’ve moved into a 3 bedroom apt with Kate and Sarah in NE Portland, got the first cell phone of my life, my job at Metro ended extremely abruptly when an accounting error in the grant budget was realized, and I’m now a Program Leader at Outdoor School with the MESD until the middle of June. The good news is that I’m employed at a job that I’ve been looking forward to do for the past four years (ever since I was a Student Leader in high school), the bad news is that my newly signed 6 month lease and two year cell phone plan are being paid but not being used for the next 4 months! But oh well, I love my new roommates and I do get to see them one day a week, and at least people can leave me messages on my phone that I can check on the weekends. Life is good. :o)

Also, in other exciting job news, I’ll be heading back up to Alaska to work as the Head Resident Assistant this summer (probably the month of July) with the Chugach School District in Anchorage. Unfortunately, nothing has panned out in the geology field so far. I’m still looking for fulltime permanent employment in the environmental consulting/geology/GIS area. Let me know if you have any leads!

Also, email me at mosier at gmail dot com if you want my cell phone number, and to get my Outdoor School site address so you can write me letters! I love mail. And I will try my hardest to write you back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home