Monday, September 08, 2008

yes, i'm back. and hopefully on a more regular basis. the heavy summer recap will be coming. lots was accomplished and i wore myself out. now i'm back to my homebody self for a while, which means i need to clean this home up (house and body both)! the beginning of the schoolyear always excited me, and even though i'm not in school anymore i still feel that current of newness and tension and fashion and crispness in the air. i feel this will be a good one.

i joined the gym for a year membership. it was cheap because it's the school gym, but still a big commitment of money for me. i also had a milkshake for dinner tonight. not good. not at all. besides needing to work on my diet, i want to start some kind of training regime for my wimpy muscles. biking helps, but since i bike everyday it doesn't really feel like i gain much (although biking to waunakee yesterday was lovely and a great workout! 20 miles through cornfields and lake mendota. plus i think i got someone pulled over for buzzing me on busy highway m....i love you middleton cop). paul and i are on week 2 of the onehundredpushups program, which means i'm up to 9. still a long way off. i need to run though. i just need someone to run with! a running buddy. i am so self conscious when i run, it's nice to have someone to talk to to take my mind off of the running and to be encouraged. or find a beautiful spot to jog, like mt. tabor reservoir. i need to find a sweet spot in madison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home