Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Great Day! I woke up to an email from Karin saying that they got a room in Stony Island!!! From what I've heard, Stony Island rooms are the most luxurious rooms on campus. I've yet to check them out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see when I move in next January. I'm so excited about my roommates! Karin is my roomate, she's from Hong Kong and I'm so excited to be living with her. My suitmates will be Erin and Sylvie. :o) So even though I woke up late my morning was off to a good start, then spanish went well, physics was decent, and I went to a spanish lector session (because I have to make up mine for tomorrow if I'm going to the Cubs game!) which was actually pretty entertaining. And then, the best part of the day: running into Betul!!!!!!! She was my RH (Resident Head) of my house last year and one of the most amazing ladies ever. I love her! She moved to the North Side this year and so this is actually my first time seeing her. We've tried to meet up a few times this year, but we've both been so busy. But today I was walking back to Pierce and noticed her walking by and got sooooo excited. We both lit up seeing each other and the whole time kept giving each other hugs. It was pretty funny. I've missed her so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home