Monday, May 06, 2002

Because I've been in a very musical mood lately, I thought you'd like to know what I'm listening to. But actually I have a bozillion mp3's, so this really doesn't reflect the real me. For instance, I'm listening to Method Man presently. Well, for starters, here's a taste of my Cd's (every single cd that I own, or have stolen from my parents!):

*John Mayer: Room for Squares
*The Smashing Pumpkins: Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, favorite song: Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
*The Presidents of the United States of America
*Stone Temple Pilots
*K-Ci&JoJo: It's Real
*Cusco: Apurimac II - Return to Ancient America"
*Message in a Bottle Soundtrack
*Boyz II Men: Cooleyhighharmony
*Sinéad Lohan: No Mermaid
*Live: Throwing Copper
*Phish: Junta
*Oasis: What's the Story Morning Glory?
*Collective Soul
*Santana: Supernatural
*Zap Mama: Adventures in Afropea 1
*Kíla: Tóg É Go Bog É
*Eric Clapton: Pilgrim
*The Katinas
*Sonic Flood
*dc Talk: Jesus Freak
*Shakira: Dónde Están Los Ladrones?
*Shakira: The Remixes
*Shakira: Laundry Service
*Afro Celt Sound System: Volume 1 Sound Magic
*Afro Celt Sound System: Volume 2: Release
*Afro Celt Sound System: Volume 3: Further in Time
*Les Nubians: Princesses Nubiennes
*Bob Marley: Trench Town Rock
*Bread: Baby I'm A Want You
*Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack
*Hyde Park Vineyard Church: Forgiven Much
*Spirit of the First People
*Luxury: Amazing and Thank You
*Timothy James Meaney: Looking for Lives
*Timothy James Meaney: Be the Child
*Real World: 10 out of 10
*The White Stripes: White Blood Cells
*Set Apart
*N*Sync
*Coldplay: Parachutes
*VR5: Virgin Recommends V.5
*David Sanchez

Wow! I'm impressed that I have 45 cd's or so. I think I've only bought about 8 of them personally, and somehow have acquired the rest. Pretty neat. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home