Friday, May 03, 2002

D.O.G.S Softball! We had practice today and it was so much fun. At Washington Park. :o) I haven't played softball in 5 years! Since freshman year of high school, but it brought back so many wonderful memories of my previous 7 years of games and practices. I'm thinking that I would love to join a low-key team this summer in Portland if I can find one and have time. I'm kinda sad I can't continue with this one all summer, but there is no chance that I'm staying in Chicago. I have my softball cleats, but my glove is getting dusty sitting at home. I feel silly asking my parents to mail it though when I'll just be bringing it back in about 4 weeks, so I'm borrowing Andy's extra one. Meaning that it's a kingergartoner's glove. For real. I was giggling about it the whole time. The sad thing is that it actually fits my hand, pretty well. But I keep overestimating it's petiteness and trying to catch balls about 3 inches over the glove, so they kept flying past me. But by the end of practice I was getting the hang of that silly mit. Hopefully I'll be able to find another one before our game on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home