Thursday, May 02, 2002

How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courst of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young--a place near your alter, O Lord Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you.

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the hosue of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold for those whose walk is blameless.

O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. --Psalm 84:1-4, 10-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home