Saturday, May 04, 2002

I have completely wasted my Saturday. I've done nothing. The only actually good things I've done was talking to Kate (I was soooo excited to hear from her again!) and then went to the BSLC with Sudeep to pick up some cookies that he left there. Thought I was going to Pilsen, but was too lazy to actually take the blue line there (and I heard from a few people that it actually doesn't go there on the weekend). I guess I'm hoping that I will be going tomorrow for cinco de mayo. If I was in Portland I would be going down to the waterfront today for the big cinco de mayo party and carnival with the lovely Mr. Henry Cartagena. Oh well. I'm lazy. It's really hard to motivate myself to do anything school-wise today. I keep thinking of the many things I want to do just for fun. But weekends were made for fun right?! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home