Sunday, May 05, 2002

Tonight was so much fun! I went to Parker's apt for a BBQ and met some nice girls who live below him. A whole party of us ended up kickinit in his backyard all evening. "Broke" into a parked car (sitting mysteriously in their backyard). Good music, good talking. An all around pleasant evening. Until the shaving cream incident. It was almost a mirror memory from last year in the dorm when I lived with all the boys. hehehe. They ended up getting completely covered in shaving cream and ran around their apartment chasing each other. Then decided to throw one of them in the bathtub and soak him with beer. Not so great an idea cuz you know he's gonna do something back! So the crazy foodfight began. I, of course, ran the other direction out of the way the best I could, but still got close enough for a few snapshots. hehehe. I hope they turn out. So then Ruthie and I retired to Parker's room where we watched Shakira music videos. I really wish the UofC MAB (major activities board) would bring Shakira to sing at Summer Breeze in two weekends. I really want to know who is playing, and it's annoying that they haven't released the names of the bands yet. But there are a few speculations that I heard tonight. Like Kid Rock. Hmmm. So the night was entertaining, and it was great to talk to Parker Ben Jen Pete Mike Ruthie Tal Elena Ami Marissa and the other 8 or so people that i forget their name. It was a nice relaxing backyard bbq kinda night. Just what I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home