Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Mail
As most of my friends know. I love receiving mail. Especially handwritten letters and random packages. The last three days have been awesome because each time I check my P.O. Box it has held a new surprise! First a letter from Paul, a surprise letter from Koren in Florida, a surprise letter from Maya in the Bronx, and I just opened a package from Andy in Chicago. It included:
*See's chocolate candies in the shape of American coins (11)
*A Chicago Cubs hat
*A tshirt with the periodic table of elements printed colorfully on it
*A used golf frisbee "#1 Driver Maximum Distance Flyer, B-25, PDGA Approved, From Lightening Discs"
*A picture of Mark gleefully peeing on a smoking log in the forest (which I'm told is from the GeoUnion '01 spring Canoe trip outing)
*A picture of a Nova Scotia sunset
*A CD holder. Unzipping this I find a blank CD inside with "Play Me" written on it. (a mixed CD)
*New Replica 18th Century Playing Cards (these are awesome!)
*A mini thermometer
*A small black, hardbound journal

Thank you so much for the mail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home