Sunday, June 02, 2002

Waking up still tired is no fun. But it is a nice day! Slightly overcast, a little cold, but it's just the right temperature. I would like to go on a run. Emily Martin would be rejoicing for me today if she was here. I don't know if I'm rejoicing or not though. The countdown begins til physics: exactly 24 hours and I'll be done! My new RH's for next year don't seem so friendly, but all I'm judging them by is emails. Then again, if someone just pictured me by my emails or webblog I doubt they'd know me really at all. I'm a bit upset about the lighting petition. I got 66 signatures from Tufts and Henderson and the guy who volunteered to do Shorey and Thompson flaked out and did ZERO. zero! Guess what I'll be doing this week? Getting more signatures. I'll just be frequenting all the study breaks in the dorm. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home