Thursday, August 15, 2002

$ Spendin
Today at the Powell’s Pioneer Courthouse Square Booksale, I bought:
1.) Life in the Balance: Humanity and the Biodiversity Crisis by Niles Eldredge.
2.) Goa Handbook. (A travel guide for Goa, India, where I will be staying for a few days).
3.) How to Host a Murder. “A dinner party game for eight. So much fun, it’s almost criminal!” Episode Number 11: ROMAN RUINS
4.) CENSORED. A Present for someone who might be reading this.
5.) The Blue Day Book boxed notes. “One dozen beautiful blanck cards guaranteed to change the color of someone’s day.”
6.) CENSORED book title. Present for Mr. Paul Hanselman.

Amelia-Bedelia
I got to spend time with Miss Amy today. It was great! We met at Tony Bento on Hawthorne for lunch, and Chris joined us also as a surprise. Then we went to the old favorites, such as Presents of Mind and Powell’s. Surprisingly, I returned with no purchases (usually very hard to do on Hawthorne, there is so much appealing stuff). Hung out at Amy’s house for a bit and then went over to Chris’s to explain to him the little that I know about blogger and html. I am reminded of one of my goals of the summer: to learn more html and update my webpage. Neither of which have happened yet. But I have very roughly worked on a little page about Portland. I guess that’s my short-term goal, since I really have little time before I leave to go study abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home