Tuesday, October 15, 2002

I Love My Daddyo
I miss my family so much. I've been in India for three weeks now, with no communication home. And today I finally get an email from my Dad. Hopefully he won't read my blog and get embarassed, but I just have to post his email to me. It's so cute, and I know it took so much effort since he is absolutely the worst typer (and maybe speller) in the world. ;o)...... reading this makes me miss him even more...I love you Dad.
yo kristy -- I think about you and all you might do doing
all the time. Wow the taj mahal and i will be at the beach
with your grama putting in new windows with ted.
Things our wonderfull here, i feel vary forchenet. I hope
your healthy and happy and enjoying lifes experances. Love
you soooooooo much --- Daddyooooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home