Saturday, November 30, 2002

another day on the beach. a happy afternoon with david and rachel and amelia especially. frisbee. warm sand. banana pancakes and smiles with friends. pink sun sunsets and somersaults in the waves.
and i'm depressed tonight. can someone cheer me up? or tell me why. i come to check my email and smile again and i think today might be the first time in my life I have NO new mail. not even listhost junkmail.
the last day of november. only four more days to go. incredible that it's almost the end. meeting. talking. honeymoon. happiness and soon to be divorce. i'll miss you guys.
sand everywhere and sand between your toes. and those people i talked about today that i was disapointed in. not so much anymore. let the friendship return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home