Tuesday, December 24, 2002

take my advise. don't go see two weeks notice. it's horrible. way worse than maid in new york. and please please please if you go to a movie and the movie theatre is empty. don't sit right in front of the one of the only other people in the theatre (who just so happened to be the shortest). can you tell i was a little annoyed? ;o)
i got my pictures back from Costco today. it made me sad. the ones i was most excited for didn't come out at all, or were not so great. But at least some Taj Mahal ones were ok. I feel like i wasted the opportunity to take so many more pictures. looking over my 9 rolls i really didn't capture anything that i wanted to...
time to snap out of this pessimistic mood..
in other news my little party last night was a lot of fun. thanks you guys.
and three in a bed always makes me happy. ;o) *snuggle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home