Wednesday, March 05, 2003

9 months ago this week. The Priest tonight at the Ash Wednesday service @ Bond reminded me with his short but relavent talk. I cried silently, and luckily no one noticed. Sometimes I forget and then it all comes back to me and I feel guilty for not remembering. And wish I could rewind time. But at least I have those good memories to mix with the sad ones. I miss you Carol.

I made it, but with an honourable discharge (I think some of the logic they gave was a bit strange, but rather interesting to read). How about you? Battleground God: do you have logically consistent ideas about God's existence?

I reek of garlic. And my stomach is rumbling like crazy. I still taste it and it won't go away. Even with super Indian Colgate. Eating the organic meal tonight at Pierce was one of the worst ideas ever. I'm about to boot. (as Erin would say).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home