Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Help help help. Too many decisions. Do I work for UBM/S Idaho? Or cross my fingers and hope for UBC Alaska? Or wait a couple of weeks and find out about my interviews? I know I have to wait, but I feel a bit pressured to make a decision about Idaho. I'd love to work there, but at the same time I really think I should stay in Chicago. But then again, I'd only be working until August 5th, and I'd be having an awesome job plus going to Yellowstone and on a lot of geology field trips. But on the downside. It's Moscow. Boring old Moscow. Even though it's an excited UBM/S Program, I think it's a bit more entertaining for the students than for the RA's. There would only be 3 other RA's on staff with me. I just keep thinking back to Alaska last summer and wishing I had the opportunity to go back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home