Friday, February 28, 2003

I'm registering for an ambitious schedule next quarter. This is the first time that I will be taking classes outside of my Geophysical Science Department (besides the Core), and I've definitely chosen a variety. Here's my 4:

ANTH245 Traditional People, Intellectual Rights (Indigenous Rights). Anthropology.
GEOS223 Introductory Paleontology. Geophysical Sciences.
LLSO272 Human Rights III: Contemporary Issues in Human Rights. Law, Letters, & Society.
PBPL253 Social Welfare in the United States. Public Policy Studies.

And then alternates, if for some reason I don't get in to the ones above:

BIOS15109 The Origins of Cancer. Biological Sciences.
ANTH245 Global Environmental Politics. Environmental Studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home