Monday, February 24, 2003

Good News!
I got into the first round of interviews for the Center for Neighborhood Technology internship.
How I got this though, I have absolutely no idea. Tonight I am applying for three more Metcalf internships (two for the local PBS Station here in Chicago and one with Chicago Metropolis 2020). I just reread my Center for Neighborhood Technology essay for the first time and was horrified by my typos. I am especially embarassed about this sentence: ""I feel that I am a strong for this position because one of my greatest strengths is my communication skills..." I guess they must have just skimmed over the essays, or just given everyone who applied a first round interview, because for an internship that demands excellent writing skills, I sure proved them that I am incapable of writing anything intelligible. I sure hope I can make up for this by wowing them in the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home