Sunday, February 23, 2003

Buttonless is me. From four down to one and I need a sewing kit badly. HPVineyard publishes their booklet in a square that I am jealous of, it looks so neat. And Carla, thank you so much for the butter chicken! Eating with my hands with familiar friendly faces, known spices, and warm food was exactly what I needed after a walk through the storm. If I don't make it into Summer Links I think I may cry--I want it so badly. Do I have the dedication for a 40 hour training, and the emotional energy to answer the calls? I wish I could believe that I do. Your voice on the line, after weeks of thinking. Cross two things off my "todo" list. Ahhh, the ease of instant messaging and people traking me down instead. 4 people in 24 hours with distant voices and loose connections. Is that a sign?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home