Wednesday, March 12, 2003

There's nothing like iChat in Crerar with Parker to help me procrastinate from finishing my bio paper!
I'm a bit sad today. I just came out of my last core bio class. Our teacher, Dr. Fineschi bought us tons of snacks (a variety of chips, bagels, cashews, peanuts (both salted, plain, and honey-roasted), and tons of pop for us to consume as she gave us a review lecture. She is such a great teacher...so incredibly nice, caring, organized, and intelligent. And my classmates are a lot of fun to hang out with. I'll actually miss this class a lot--many other classmates feel the same way.
But on the other hand, nothing could be more comforting to me right now than the fact that in less than 6 days I will be DONE with finals and celebrating! I'm going to treat myself to a little Second City show, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home