Thursday, June 05, 2003

Well well well. What better way to take a "study break" from writing my paper than to blog. I have four pages down so far, half-way decent ones I suppose, but that means that I should have about 16 more spitting out of me by morning. My flight to Alaska leaves at 11am, which means that I should be grabbing the bus by 8am. I have a feeling that I'm not going to sleep tonight at all.

So, you might be wondering, as Amy is, what am I doing for the summer? Here's the deal:
June 6-July 21: I'm working as a ResidentMentor on staff at Upward Bound at a summer program for 50 Native Alaskan youth at the University of Alaska--Fairbanks.
July 21-25: My ticket is roundtrip, so I'm returning back to Chicago, and while I'm back here, I might as well stay a bit, right? I have a feeling that there are some people in Chicago who I'll be missing and would love to see again! ;o)
July 27-August 3: On vacation in Central Oregon with my family and friends. At Black Butte Ranch.
August 3-???: Back in Portland!!!!! (and visiting surrounding area and Seattle)
September 8- 28: The Black Hills, Missouri Breaks, Yellowstone, and places in between. Camping the entire time and and mapping geological formations. I love geophysical science field courses!
September 29th: Start school.

*whew* That's a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home