Thursday, July 10, 2003

One Sixth Left
Trust you now? You've never had it, I'm still waiting for you to show me that you deserve it.
Only 7 days left. I still can't believe it. I'm going to miss these kids so much. I really want a longer time with the students. And especially with my clan. Disjointed and noisy, I never got to know them as group and it makes me sad. But I shouldn't talk in past tense, there's still time.
Bleeding lips and worrisome looks. Honey-colored contacts. I wish I had brown eyes, straight long dark hair. Always my model of beauty.
I want to be inside a vibrantly colored parachute right now. You know the ones I mean? Like in first and second grade in gym glass where they unfolded it, had all the little kids circle around and then on the count of three you all duck inside and sit on the edges, so there's a big balloon of air and you're in the newly formed crazicool fort. With static hair and giggles. Where everyone is having fun and it's a team effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home