Sunday, October 26, 2003

Evangelicals Sway White House on Human Rights Issues Abroad. Interesting.

Every Sunday it happens. I haven't been as studious as I would have like to be over the weekend so I tell myself I will devote Sunday night to studying hard before classes Monday morning. But somehow or another I get sucked into the internet. I just have to read the New York Times, Willamette Week, The Tribune, and every friend's blog on the planet, or so I tell myself. I really do like my classes a lot this quarter, but it's just so hard to stay concentrated when I study. The internet is such a lovely way to procrastinate. I have to click on all of the newly updated blogs that Blogger posts so lovely in a little list on the screen...I mean, what if there's a good one out there that's really worth my attention to read? (I really haven't found a single one yet, every time I click on the randomly listed blogs they turn out to be complete crap, or someone just posting "testing, testing"). It's like playing a slot machine. It gets addicting. I just keep clicking and clicking on each one, trying to find the jackpot nicely designed and written blog...but it never happens. And then in a last-ditch effort to stay online as long as possible I post stupid posts like this paragraph. Ahhhh. Someone get me back on track with work. Midterms are this week and I have a lot to memorize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home