Monday, February 02, 2004

Ramble
I just bought my mom a surprise gift online to be sent media-mail. She is going to be very confused at first but then I *know* she is gong to love it: Teitur: Poetry & Aeroplanes.
I'm so behind in work, in reading, in everything I want to accomplish. Not much has been checked off my to-do list. AND, I did not apply for the India program. It would just make me sad if I got in and had to tell them that I can't go...so I guess there is no real reason to apply...so I didn't. Maybe another year?
I did watch the SuperBowl. It wasn't about the game, or the commercials or the halftime show (all of which were pretty lame), it was about the people I was with. Just to get that straight. And there's nothing wrong with watching it, or not watching it.
I also just bought:
* plane tickets to MSP to see Kate!!! thurs night- mon night. Monday is "Suicide Prevention Day" here at the UofC.
* got 6 rolls of film developed, including one whole roll from India which was just found, and two rolls from backpacking in the Porcupine Mountains in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan last Memorial Day Weekend.
* cleaning supplies for my apt
* new super nice black ink 0.3mm fine pens to draw/write with
* groceries...
All amounting to way too much money. But oh well. Tuition refund checks make me smile. I am so blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home