Saturday, January 24, 2004

WTF
Yes I did say that in class today without even thinking. Since when have I said that?: never. Strange. I shocked myself.
I'm proud of Mihra and Audrey, who had more courage and endurance today than I. In freezing (and I mean COLD and snowy) weather this afternoon they participated in the annual UofC Polar Bear Run and ran through the quads naked. Yes naked. Along with about 30 other girls and boys. I wish I would have done it. I half regret it.
This evening was fun and productive...watched the Polar Bear Streak, took a 30 min psych test for $8, worked on GIS in Crerar and did two labs, participated in Evensong (a Gregorian chant service) at Brent House with IVCF, attended the Muslim Student Association's Islam 101 discussion (think Bible study, only it was Quran study), caught the bus over to the Shoreland to see the end of the sixtyeights set and hung out with Ruthie and Parker, then headed over to Mihra and Audrey's apartment with Carla and Parker and had a nice time chillin and talking there. All in all a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home