Friday, March 05, 2004

i had a horrible virus this week, but luckily i narrowly escaped having IVs in the student care center. i'm almost back to normal now, which makes me happy. but now i must wean myself off of Harry Potter movies. (hey, i was BORED and sick! I tried watching Lord of the Rings but it just wasn't my kind of movie).
Now it's time to continue writing my final paper for biogeography, due tuesday. so much to do! and read for Structural Geology (final on Thursday!).
oh ohoh. There's a new class next quarter in the med school for 3rd and 4th year undergrads. Current Issues in Medical Economics and I just signed up for it. It looks so good. But now I have five classes that I really want to take. It's going to be hard to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home