Monday, March 08, 2004

If you know a lot about citing sources and all that technical stuff you must make friends with me soon. I need you!
*A book with about 20 articles inside. Do I really need to cite each article individually? It seems the only possible conclusion to make when I need to cite the individual article author in my paper. too much work.
*If they are Smith, Jr. you have to put that in each citation don't you? how dumb.
*I want to cite something that is already cited in an article (so i'm double-citing i guess?), and they got it pers. communication. i don't want to write in my paper so-and-so says about so-and-so. i just want to write about the information and leave all that junk in the parenthesis. how do i do it?
ps. the MLA Handbook is NOT helpful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home