Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Fashion
I fell in love with a dress tonight. I totally want to try it on, but I would be scared to lay a finger on it with a price tag of $545. Ouch.
In other news, two [other] dresses are being shipped to the Chicago Nordstrom's for me to try on as potentials for Nicole's maid of honor dress for me and they should be here within the week. Who wants to go downtown with me sometime soon to try on dresses? I really really want to have a fun day out, plus I need advice on how the dress looks! Plus, for all you fourth-years out there this would be a great opportunity to get a graduation outfit if need be [to be quite honest I don't endorse buying loads of clothes, especially if you already have a nice enough outfit, but I just want to give people inspiration to come...or at least dream, with me]. Any volunteers?!?!--male or female! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home