Friday, July 16, 2004

Paul just called, which makes me so happy. I love hearing his voice. It's funny, because even though he's hiking the Appalachian Trail for 77 days from Maine to Georgia this summer, I'm speaking to him more often than I ever did when he was at camp.

Tonight I leave for Symphony Lake on a 3 day backpacking trip. It won't be strenuous, as 7 students are coming along (my green group!), but it will be really fun. And I'm hoping to get a lot of rest this weekend. Technically, this is my weekend off, but I've volunteered to go with the group. I have nothing else better to do in Anchorage, and I really love backpacking. It's still gorgeous here in southern Alaska on the coast, sunny and warm. This place is gonna be awesome, right in a beautifully curved glacial valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home