Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Tomorrow I head to Alaska. As you would expect, right now I am fast-packing and hoping that I'm not forgetting anything. I'm pretty sure that I've overpacked though...but I always want to be prepared for everything!

Trying to get out a million emails, but I haven't gotten to everyone yet. Soon, I hope.

I bought the wedding dress today. (Actually, funny story, I bought 3!). The dress is still not 100% "the one" because I want to run it by a few more people, and some alterations need to be done...but it's gorgeous. Only $50 (thanks craigslist!) and raw silk...I love the texture of it. Ivory. Very simple and elegant. No train. It's strapless, but oh well, I'll deal. :o) Now I need a nice shawl or something. Or I'll find another dress and resell this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home