Sunday, August 14, 2005

I'm sitting in the Saratoga Springs, NY library as I type. Nice town. And I like these Adirondack hills all around. :o) Paul and I started our journey at 5:50am this morning from Norwhich, Connecticut and arrived at Deerfoot (near Speculator, NY) just before 11:00am. Long sleepy drive. In a car with a broken spedometer. Attended the Deerfoot service singing hymns with 100+ boys and men, then went on a quest to find and surprise Jonathan (reading on a beach a few miles away, we luckily found him) who had his day off.

Heading back to Portland tomorrow night with my to-do list not completely checked off. So much still needed. But progress made. And good leads for wedding dresses and mending/alterations to be done. Itinearies half-planned.

I'm most excited about the Dekum/MLKjr house that I am looking at on Tuesday morning if all goes well. Cute place, cheap, and nice location. One block from Nicole. I hope the interior is nice and we sign the lease soon! So anxious.

Happy Birthday Paul!!!! I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home