Friday, September 23, 2005

I've done a bit of sweaty biking these past two days, but no running what-so-ever. which makes me feel gross. i have not had any physical activity (minus biking and walking) in SUCH a long time. i spent 8 hours a day doing monotonous work staring at a computer screen then i bike home, make dinner, i am full while the sun sets, and i proceed to talk with my roommate (one roomate! sad!) , email or read. I l o v e reading so much. It's just hard to stop. It's what I miss most from college and high school. But I really need to get in motion. I miss tennis. I miss soccer. Running around the reservoir at night. Biking up and down the block in the saddle of two hills with my sister. Jumping in the sprinklers and zooming down the slipnslide.

Last night Sarah and I went to the Laurelhurst Theater ($3 movies! beer and pizzacato pizza) and watched Mad Hot Ballroom. It was cute. Not edited or shot in the same fantastic manner as Spellbound, but still had a lot of substance. Unfortunately I got a little sick (i never usually do) from all the blurriness of the shots and constant wobbly pans. I felt like crap all night. But I still recommend renting the movie.

ok, now for a vague wedding list on what is accomplished:
~invitations
~making an excel spreadsheet of addresses
~figuring out times
~booking venues

NOT accomplished:
~decorations
~website
~anything to do with the ceremoy
~catering for CT, chicago, and pdx whatsoever
~timeline of events
~transportation from ct to chitown
~budgeting
~figuring out and asking for help (hard to do when we have no idea what we want).
~dinner after ceremony
~coatrack
~essentials such as tablecloths, napkins
~cake
~flowers

halfway accomplished:
~photographer
~dj
~wedding attire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home