Friday, November 04, 2005

I finally got a hold of my landlord about our filthy new 2-bedroom apartment. She hadn't even read the letter that I mailed over a week and a half ago, explaining all the maintenance and cleaning issues. She refuses to refund any of the rent money (even though the nastiness has prevented me from moving in for over half a month and I have to spend many hours cleaning myself), but did immediately start taking action after my call. The cleaning service (the one she only pays $50 for, and who sucked the first time) is going to come back and reclean, speedy auto glass will fix the two broken windows, a manager will take out the broken shelving unit in the closet, and some window covering place will take out our blinds and clean them in the next couple of days. I have hope that the apt will be at least 50% better by next wednesday. Just in time for the wedding, with luck. It sucks that on top of wedding planning I also have to have all this drama with our apt and spend so much time cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home