Thursday, October 27, 2005

today i....

...learned a ton about SOAP and OS.
...thought my cell phone was on vibrate in my pocket, but really it was just my stomach rumbling!
...attended my 5th psu traffic and transportation class it's nice to be back in school a bit, esp. when you get a free scholarship to take a class paid for by the city.
...saw some amusing things that I can't post on this blog.
...got up at 5:50am.
...had one of the best lunches ever: 1/2 sand. great harvest walnut bread w/ turkey and apple chutney, 1/2 sand great harvest whole wheat bread veggie sand w/ cucumbers, peppers, sauce, avocado, and a bag of Kettle Chips. mmmm.
...hung out with lots of IT people, including googlites and busmonsters.
...barely got any wedding planning done besides 15 min of fast-typed emails.
...still haven't sent out all invites. ack!
...recieved a great email from Kate in Ireland!
...actually planned lunch with Amy before she heads to work at the ATF.

TWO WEEKS AND TWO DAYS until i am married. TWO DAYS until my shower. my mom told me specifically last night that I cannot wear jeans. gosh. ;o) what to wear? i need to be cute and comfy. i'm not good at that first part.

i am now going to bed. yep. at 9:30pm. i have another early rise in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home