Wednesday, October 19, 2005

giddiness
Yesterday we received our first wedding present. It came in the mail, and is marked as 10lbs. My mom made me turn around and opened the outer box to make sure that the gift inside was wrapped and then took it out. I have no idea what it is, or who it's from (although I did a little investigating and from the wrapping paper I have deduced that it most likely came from JC Penney). I feel like a 5 year old waiting to open presents at Christmas--all excited and anxious to find out the surprise of what it is. But I have to wait until Saturday, so Paul and I can open it together. For selfish and unpatient little me, 4 days is a long time to wait while a present sits in plain sight in front of you. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home