Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lots of Ups

--I just applied to two geology jobs, one of which looks super promising and it's for an excellent company. Fingers crossed, it would be amazing to get this job in Portland, I'm so happy just to apply.

--We have obtained all 300+ wedding pix in digital format and now we just have to go through them all and solidify which to print.

--I went to the mountain again this weekend. Only for last night, but it was great to be with S, J, & K. A girls night. And my first night away from Paul since we've been married. It was a good beginning to our newly-formed book club (our first book this month is Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang, by Joyce Carol Oates), this morning we went on a hike on the upper Salmon River.

--New fun friends on myspace!

--Work has been going well. I've been taking over the mapping requests and I got to use the plotter on Friday. fun fun fun. 50% of the geocoding is done! And I finally got the busdata for most of the rest.

--Reunited with L&S on Thursday. They're now sorta our neighbors and it was great to get back in touch.

--I had no idea that Monday was a federal holiday. And now that I have benefits and a full time job I actually get paid for holidays! A surprise 3-day weekend for me!!!

And, most importantly:

--24 starts tomorrow! 2 hour special on Sunday, and 2 hour special on Monday. But even though Paul and I now have a 26" lcd flat-screen tv, we're waiting patiently for Nicole and Ethan to get back from Tahoe (they have it tivoed while they're gone). We're going to have a 24 dinner party Friday night, and I'm so looking forward to seeing Nicole and Ethan and beginning the new season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home