Saturday, March 04, 2006

A beautiful clear day and Paul & I drove to Mt. Hood and went snowshoeing. Although Paul never technically put on his snowshoes, so he really went snow-hiking. We went to the Tilly Jane Sno*Park next to Cooper Spur, and unfortunately the trails and surrounding snow were a little icy due to the warming weather, so the trail was packed enough for Paul to hike the whole way.

This week felt like one of the longest ever for some reason, but it was good. Just a lot to do. Sonca & her boyfriend came and spent the night on Tuesday. I hadn't seen her in 5 years! I wish I wasn't working so we could have spent more time together than just one evening, but it was great.

I gave the bon jovi tickets to my parents, so they'll have lots of fun tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home