Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Elizabethtown is a semi-boring and very drawn out movie. It started off well enough, but then the plot, the writing, everything, just sank. Makes me want to take away Portland from the opening scene, because the movie does not deserve the 30 seconds it gives to it. Paul and I curled up with the laptop in bed after pub trivia last night and watched this movie until 1am. Probably not the smartest move on a worknight, but I really wanted to watch a movie. If you like Almost Famous you might like it though, since they have the same director (which I guessed based on characters and a strange rambling plot!).
ps. we didn't celebrate valentine's day (never have as a couple), but I did get a little valentine's heart in my lunch. :o)

Paul has figured out a way to ultimately annoy me and make me laugh at the same time. He usually resorts to his new tactic when I refuse to get out of bed in the mornings (our new down comforter is just sooooo warm and comfy, I could lay in bed for hours!). All it takes for me to get up is one word: Question [said as a statement in a dwight k. schrute voice]. Just hearing that makes me shiver in an uncomfortable way and also break out into a smile. Dwight is so ridiculous it's hilarious! Everytime I watch the office I ultimately cower in embarassment for the people, hide behind paul, and delight in laughter & giggling. The American version of the Office is *so good*. *So good* people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home