Wednesday, August 30, 2006

score!

i just bought red crocs in my correct size for $15 (original price of $38). it made me so happy i didn't even get annoyed about the sales tax. (it might take a while for me to get used to sales tax for everything...it just seems unfair!....but I guess I can't wait to buy everything in Oregon on my visits home).

i bought them at a cool bike place called Williamson Bicycle Works & Fitness, where we also racked up a sale of 1) a nifty rack for the back of my bike 2) front and back detachable fenders so I do not look like i took a mudbath after riding & 3) a new seatpost for paul, so he can actually have his seat at the correct height.

earler in the afternoon I also scored a cute red Madison Public Library card. i can now put up to 100 items on hold (a big improvement from a piddly 15 at multnomah county), but only renew items two times, and items can't be checked out as long as multnomah county (which means I can't hold items for months on end anymore). I guess this means I'll be utilizing the library more frequently.

i love public libraries so much. and i was super glad to find out that I can soon get a free library card to the university of wisconsin library too. good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home