Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Resolutions
(as they pop into my head)

-write thank you notes in a timely manner
-actually write some letters, and actually mail them
-entice sterling and st. helen to start laying us some eggs
-clean the bathroom and kitchen more often
-respond to a myspace email from maria from two years ago
-not eat all of the holiday-themed chocolate i just got for 75% off
-buy myself some fantastic boots
-find the perfect handbag, and have the gut$ to buy it
-sell/give away the excess in my life
-lose weight/actually exercise regularly-ish
-become an intermediate knitter
-decorate our house and make it cozier
-call friends more frequently, or at least email
-become more organized
-blog more
-have more patience
-volunteer somewhere
-do more, be active
-interrupt paul less
-have a better appearance, actually wear my cute clothes and jewelry
-cook homemade food more often
-talk softer
-attempt to garden, obtain more houseplants
-find a new passion
-surprise paul with at least one gift, preferably on his birthday
-go to the dentist

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Kristy. Or rather post holidays. Sounds as if you and Paul are doing well. I just wanted to say hello. Also, it sounds silly, but I read that you purchased a new vacuum and and researched your choiches. I was curious about your findings. I am in dire need of a good vacuum to replace the one we have. I don't even know where it came from.

Thanks
Shelley your cousin

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home