Sunday, April 07, 2002

My todo list this week includes:
*Find a picture for my passport
*Do the paperwork to actually obtain my first passport
*File my taxes!
*Turn in a travel deposit to go to Iceland in September
*Pack minimally for my first excursion to New York
*Pickup God, the Big Bang, and Stephen Hawking at the Reg
*Master all the horribly boring physical concepts in chapters 17 and 18 of my physics textbook (and actually pass the first quiz)
*Write and mail at least three handwritten letters to friends
*Update my two sites I'm in charge of: GeoUnion and The Native American Student's Association
*Memorize at least 10 spanish verbs in the preterite, imperfect and present (for me, this is harder than you would think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home