Monday, April 15, 2002

My webcounter says 31 but I still haven’t given his url out except to three people, and don’t know if I will to others yet. So if you’re reading this I’m wondering how you got here, what you searched for to find me.

So a little more about my weekend, since everyone keeps asking. It was my little solo vacation. Something that I’d been looking forward to for oh so long, but didn’t really know when I would ever get the change to go. Friday I arrived in New York City around 5pm. Hoping to get a good view out the plane of the city I was completely out of luck--it was so foggy out that even when I was in Manhattan the Empire State Building couldn’t even be spotted. But I was still impressed and completely excited. So we took the bus, and then hopped on the train, to NYU. The weather was cleared up for the rest of the weekend. And so the story goes.....
*Morgan Library
*Barcode
*Blade II
*Central Park
*The Plaza Hotel
*Underpants, based off "The Underpants": a play that was written by Carl Sternheim in Germany in 1911. It's the story of a woman whose underpants fall down in public and how it changes her life. So, Steve Martin adapted it for modern times.
*Battery Park
*Ground Zero
*Gray's Papaya
*Brooklyn Bridge
*TicnTac
Ask me the stories and I will tell you. ;o) It just isn't the same to write them down. They don't hold the magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home