Thursday, May 23, 2002

Found cheap ticket to India, realized I only have $100 to my name and really can't spend any more money this year, REALLY NEED TO FIND A JOB, obtained a beautiful International Student Identity Card (with a good picture of me actually on it), had to call home and beg for money so I will be able buy my plane ticket home for the summer, and then begged for $1400 for India. I feel bad. My parents are too nice to me, even though they really don't have the money to give to me but will find it somehow, and even if I do intend to pay them back. Called Dell today and realized that they suck. My warrenty ran out in December. Too bad I was lazy and didn't call them then when I needed help, and waited until now when I have to pay. Anyone know where I can get a cheap laptop battery? Spent part of the day with Hannah. :o) After buying some supplies at Hallmark and the Coop we threw a "surpise" graduation party/celebration for Ronald for Bible study, complete with reduced fat wheat thins. :o) It was a fun evening. Oh, and the weather turned semi-warm again! hurray! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home