Sunday, May 19, 2002

Red man didn't show up to the concert tonight. Rather disapointing! Lucky Boys Confusion came on first and they were excellent. I had heard rumors that they weren't that great, but I was thoroughly impressed, and kinda sad that I came late and missed the beginning of their set. Koala Kid was great, but the crowd wasn't really into it. I think it was because the setting was a little off. It was strange to watch a DJ for 40 minutes. But some of us got to dancing, and that was really fun. Then the MP'Z came on. They were ok I guess. And then.... Method Man. Sadly without Red Man, but Method Man was still great. The only part that upset me was at the end, when he pulled 5 guys onstage and had them do some freestyle rapping. Granted, three of the guys were pretty good and entertaining, but I didn't pay to go to a concert to see people from my own school get on stage and sing, I wanted the real people. But I can understand how hard it must be to just have your friend ditch out and have to play the whole set by yourself. Method Man said he hadn't done anything solo in about 3-4 years. So he was put on the spot. I guess they're kinda worried about Red Man thought because usually he's very reliable, but he is completely missing. Supposedly no one knows where he is. His whole crew showed up to the concert, but him. Hmmm. Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home